- 200 gr of almonds
- 1 slice of hard bread without crust
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 liter of water
- 2 tablespoons sherry vinegar
- 1 ace of extra olive oil
- go out
As a garnish:
- Muscat grapes
- 1 tomato
- 6 anchovies
- A handful of raspberries
Ajoblanco Malagueño Development:
- First, boil some water to pour the almonds for a few minutes to hydrate them. Reserve
- At the same time, leave the bread stirring in a bowl of water.
- Then, in a food processor, crush the almonds and garlic (add salt to taste). When the mixture is ready, add the bread crumbs and continue grinding while slowly adding the oil until you have a homogeneous paste.
- Green water, little by little, to this mixture while we continue grinding.
- Once the desired density is obtained, add the vinegar.
- Decorate to taste. We put small pieces of anchovy, tomato and a few drops of extra intense virgin olive oil around and several grapes and raspberries in the center.