Mushroom and shrimp risotto and truffle oil
- 200 gr of round rice or alborio
- 150 gr of mushrooms
- 200 gr shrimp
- 1 L of broth (we will do it with the shrimp shells)
- ½ white onion
- 40 gr of butter
- 70 gr parmesan
- First, peel the prawns; With the shrimp shells, prepare the broth that we will use for the risotto.
- Cut the onion and mushrooms in brunoise (the latter previously cleaned).
- In a pan or saucepan, poach the onion; When it begins to lose color, add the mushrooms and anchor.
- Once anchored, add the prawns and cook a few seconds; then, add the rice and saute a little to seal it.
- Strain the fumet and keep the broth. Add the risotto little by little and stir continuously so that the rice releases the starch.
- Before the broth is consumed, add the Parmesan cheese and continue moving.
- When you have consumed the broth and the rice is al dente, remove from heat and add the butter; stir until fully incorporated.
- Serve and add a little truffle oil to add truffle aroma.